What is a Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI)?
Pre-Shipment Inspection is a systematic inspection of units selected at random from all batches of your order, conducted when your production is at least 80% complete.
What is the purpose of a Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI)?
A Pre-Shipment Inspection from an independent third party allows you to conduct international trade in a safe environment. When working with a supplier overseas it is critical to ensure the specifications you’ve agreed upon are met before departure. With more than 1 in 4 products failing a pre-shipment inspection in China, it is our job to ensure that you are in control of your products condition.
Our Inspection will allow you to:
- Verify that your supplier is an actual manufacturer
- Ensure your products have been manufactured before paying your supplier
- Verify product quality onsite and avoid paying for damaged or defective units
- Ensure that your supplier meets with all agreed-upon specifications before departure
- Protect your brand’s image
- Avoid costly returns and mitigate import risk
Our inspectors receive regular training in their fields of specialization and are therefore highly skilled in spotting unwanted events. All our inspectors follow the internationally recognized standard ANSI/ASQC Z1.4 (ISO 2859-1) statistical sampling procedure.
The inspections are comprehensive and cover functionality, performance, durability, appearance, dimensions, labels and supplier authentication
If you need us to look for something not specifically mentioned above, no worries. You will have the option to provide additional requests when booking your inspection.
What is unique with our service?
- Comprehensive report with images and test results supplied after inspection
- Fixed price - All inclusive
- Everything online
- Personal consultant
- Amazon FBA knowledge
- We speak English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Norwegian.