What is a Factory Audit?
A Factory Audit is a tailor-made program aimed at assessing a facility's quality systems, workplace environment and capabilities in accordance with international regulations and standards set by the company requesting the Audit.
What is the purpose of a Factory Audit?
Factory Audits are often the last step in the sourcing process. It usually takes place after screening a group of potential suppliers down to the serious ones. The purpose of a factory audit is:
- To verify the supplier's existence
- To ensure the supplier's facilities are operational and suitable for manufacturing your product
- To ensure that your supplier's sourcing policies comply with your own
- To only engage with capable suppliers
- To mitigate against quality and operational risk
- To evaluate the factory management
The international standards followed when conducting Manufacturing Audits is ISO 9001 standards for Quality Management System. Our auditors are certified to perform audits in China.
Inspection Birds's standard Manufacturing Audit is divided into six parts, in which the last part is optional:
- Factory profile
- Supplier Organization Check
- Production Line and Production Capacity Check
- Facility & Production Equipment Check
- Quality Control System Evaluation
- Procure Condiction
- R&D/Sampling Capacity Check
- EHS&SA Check
What is unique with our service?
- Comprehensive report with images supplied after audit
- Fixed price - All inclusive
- Everything online
- Personal consultant
- Amazon FBA knowledge
- We speak English, Norwegian, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian