What is a Lab Test?
Lab-Test is a process of measuring the properties or performance of products.
What is the purpose of a Lab-Test?
A Lab-Test from an independent third party allows you to conduct your product tests by a neutral part.
Product testing might have a variety of purposes, such as:
- Verify that the requirements for a product specification, regulation or contract are met
- Subjecting products to stresses and dynamics expected in use
- Reproducing the types of damage to products found from consumer usage
- Controlling the uniformity of production of products or components
- Provide a technical means of comparison of several options
- Provide evidence in legal proceedings: product liability, patents, product claims, etc.
- Protect your brand’s trustworthiness
Below is a list of randomly selected product types, and the corresponding product testing standard followed:
- IEC60335 - House-hold Appliance
- IEC60598 - Luminaires
- IEC60028 - Resistance Test of Cooper
- IEC60061 - Lamp-holder Gauge
- IEC60065 - Audio
- IEC60968 - Selfa-ballst I Lamps
- IEC61558 - Power Supply
- IEC60695 - Glow Wire
- EC60745 - SupplyPower Tools
When importing products from China it is important to comply with international rules and regulations. Some countries require that certain products are tested in a lab and certified before the products enter the country. Fex. within the European Economic Area (EEA), the majority of products are required to be ‘CE Marked’ and will have the letter CE on them.
As the importer it is eventually your responsibility to:
- Conduct a conformity assessment (This also includes any product testing that is required)
- Arrange a technical file
- Declare the EC Declaration of Conformity (DoC)
- Stick the CE marking on the product We can help with all of this.
Our inspectors receive regular training in their fields of specialization and are therefore highly skilled in spotting unwanted events. All our inspectiors follow the internationally recognized standard ANSI/ASQC Z1.4 (ISO 2859-1) statistical sampling procedure.
The inspections are comprehensive and cover functionality, performance, durability, appearance, dimensions, labels and supplier authentication
If you need us to look for something not specifically mentioned above, no worries. You will have the option to provide additional requests when booking your inspection.
What is unique with our service?
- Comprehensive report with images and test results supplied after testing
- Fixed price - All inclusive
- Everything online
- Personal consultant
- Amazon FBA knowledge
- We speak English, Norwegian, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian